Happy Valentine’s Day! Or Galentine’s…or even, I DON’T CELEBRATE Day 🙂
This year, Valentine’s Day (February 14th) falls on a Thursday. You have over a week from now, which should give you enough time to order/put together a nice gift for your love interest, if you are so inclined. But what is that gift?
Here are a few ideas, if your imagination needs a jump start:
– The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux
^Paired with as single red rose and a bottle of wine, this could be so romantic!
– Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
^ How about also surprising your love with tea and scones?
– Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
^ This chocolate inspired by the book sounds scrumptious!
– A picnic in your living room.
^ You could include a brand new picnic basket (Amazon has had some nice choices in the past), and maybe try some new Pinterest recipes.
– Alone time (’cause who doesn’t need time to recharge and unwind by themselves?)
However you will be celebrating (or not celebrating) next Wednesday, I hope it’s a great time.
Keep your nose in a book,