Welcome to my author website!
Take a look around, and feel free to contact me any time with any questions or concerns. I hope you enjoy your stay ❤
If you would like a free signed promotional bookmark for The Goblets Immortal, please send a SASE (self-addressed, stamped envelope) to:
P.O. Box 1142
Amherst, Ohio 44001
HOLES IN THE VEIL
by Beth Overmyer
“Packed full of adventure and ending with a cliffhanger that leaves readers anxiously awaiting a sequel.” — Booklist on The Goblets Immortal, Book 1 in the series.
Having killed his lifelong enemy, Aidan Ingledark finds himself in possession of a map to the Questing Goblet, one of the Goblets Immortal that gives the drinker luck beyond measure. Meraude seeks this Goblet to wipe out magic-kind. Aidan and his traveling companion are determined to find it first but they must battle through illusion and doubt.
Jinn’s a Sightful seeking the Summoner. She wants to kill her mother, but her foresight ends in darkness. Can she enlist Aidan’s help and change her fate?
The threat of Meraude and her dominion are imminent in this sequel to The Goblets Immortal.
PRE-ORDER THE BOOK
PRE-ORDER INCENTIVES FOR HOLES IN THE VEIL: Look here!
PRE-ORDER INCENTIVES FOR THE GOBLETS IMMORTAL: CLOSED — Thanks to those who ordered in advance!
Update: As of 7.27.20, all the incentives have been shipped! It should be a few weeks ’til they arrive.
– The Goblets Immortal (2020)
– Circus in a Shot Glass (2018)
– Lady Catherine Says (2017)
– Dial E for Evil (Tales From the Boiler Room, 2017)
– The Price of Secrets (Alphanumeric, 2016)
– Mirror Image (short story, Notes From the Underground Anthology by the Literary Lab, 2011)
– A Fairy Tale Intervention (short story, AlienSkin.)
– Red (short story, The Lorelei Signal.)
– Best comedy: Gotham Screen’s 2008 screenwriting competition (The Method)
– Honorable mention for a short story: Allegory’s 2010 spring/summer issue (Red)