THE GOBLETS IMMORTAL
by Beth Overmyer
In a land where magic’s feared, a rare magical kind exists: the Blest, products of the Goblets Immortal. Aidan’s a Blest on the run, forced to return home. He made his family vanish decades ago, but believes there’s a way to bring them back.
Whispers of a new fear take shape in Meraude, a mage who hates all magic-kind. When she appears in Aidan’s dreams offering a bargain for the return of his family, Aidan’s desires war with self-preservation.
Is it wise for Aidan to seek the Goblets Immortal for Meraude’s unknown purposes? Friend and foe blur the magical lines, and Aidan must discern who will shake his hand or slit his throat.
PRE-ORDER THE BOOK
Facebook: Beth Overmyer Author Page
P.O. Box 1142
Amherst, OH 44001
Beth Overmyer is the author of several works of genre fiction, the middle grade novella In a Pickle being among them. Fueled by tea, loved by cats everywhere, she balances her home life with writing novels and leading a creative writing group at her local library.
– Circus in a Shot Glass (2018)
– Lady Catherine Says (2017)
– In a Pickle (print, 2017)
– Dial E for Evil (Tales From the Boiler Room, 2017)
– The Price of Secrets (Alphanumeric, 2016)
– In a Pickle (middle grade book, MuseItUp Publishing, 2012)
– Mirror Image (short story, Notes From the Underground Anthology by the Literary Lab, 2011)
– A Fairy Tale Intervention (short story, AlienSkin.)
– Red (short story, The Lorelei Signal.)
– Best comedy: Gotham Screen’s 2008 screenwriting competition (The Method)
– Honorable mention for a short story: Allegory’s 2010 spring/summer issue (Red)