Last week there was no blog post. I know, bad me.
Let me update you on what I’m up to:
- Circus in a Shot Glass has reached the galley proofing stage, so I am doing just that: galley proofing. I have until March 16th to finish, and with the power going in and out lately, I’m hoping to finish (and send) in time.
- Also, the aforementioned novel has a release date!–which I am not at liberty to share. The date might change. Will see.
- I entered PitMad on Twitter because I am a masochist.
- I queried another novel…because I am a masochist.
- I just took a Pride and Prejudice sticky notes away from Bowie, crying “Mr. Bingley deserves a better fate than that!”
That face ^ is what I have to deal with when I’m trying to write or edit. Send help…and treats. His paws are on the mend–yay! He sees the vet later today.
Keep your pen on the page,