Before we close the curtain on 2016–and good riddance! This year has been a nuisance–there are several things I’d like to accomplish. They are as follows (aren’t I all hoity-toity?):
- Write 10,000 more words on the “goblets novel.”
- Participate in NaNoWriMo, writing at least 50,000 words on the circus freaks novel
- Survive the rest of my submission responses
- Blog fifteen more times.
- Make a list of goals for 2017: The Year That Will Be Better.
- Make a more solid five-year plan.
What about YOU? What do you hope to accomplish before the year’s out?
Let me know, and keep your pen on the page,