Two weeks ago, I shared the book blurb for Lady Catherine Says: 365 Tweets of Condescension (available in print from Amazon and Createspace this December.) Now, for some more details!
July of 2017 marked the 200-year anniversary of Jane Austen’s death. Understandably, many Austenites are thinking about our dear Jane at this time. Finishing my book in the year of this anniversary was, sadly, a happy* accident. BUT, releasing it the week of Jane’s 242nd birthday will not be.
- As of this posting, Lady Catherine Says… will be published December 12th, 2017. (Jane’s b-day is the 16th, that Saturday.) This is subject to change.
- The cover art reveal should be on the first or second Friday of November, 2017.
- The book, as of this posting, sits at sixty-two pages in length (think novelty book, not novel or novelette.)
- The retail price (Amazon) should be under seven American dollars (not including tax).
There are many things that go into releasing a book–I hear you saying, “I know, I know.” So then you know that I’m going to need help 🙂
If that ^ didn’t scare you away, nothing will!
Here are some ways you can be a part of Lady Catherine‘s success:
- Buy a copy or request a PDF to read and review honestly on your blog, Goodreads, and possibly Amazon, when the book goes live.
- Tell your friends and family. Word of mouth helps make new fans, new fans get book, read book, (hopefully) love book, and then they tell all their friends and family.
- Link back to my blog/Goodreads page/social media
- Pray for me, this book, and my career. God is into details, no matter how small.
That’s it for now. If there’s advice you’d like to give me or words of wisdom to share, please don’t be shy. That’s part of what the comments are for!
Keep your pen on the page,
*Irony or weirdness much?