In 2019, there was a meme going around that said something similar to the following:
1720 – There was a plague
1820 – There was a plague
1920 – Also plague
2020 – Are you ready?
It was meant as a joke. No one’s laughing now. This year’s New Year meme is a bit sadder but wiser and reads similar to the following:
“No one claim 2021 as their year. Let’s approach it carefully and quietly.”
While we don’t know what 2021 will bring, it’s still fun (and traditional) to set goals for the New Year. Here are a few things that I would like to accomplish before the end of this coming December:
– Read at least twenty-five books
– Write and revise Secret Project
– Edit book #3 in The Goblets Immortal trilogy (with my editors’ help)
– Send out a newsletter at least once a month
– Blog at least every-other week
Here’s what I accomplished in 2020:
– Read forty-one books (my goal was twenty-five)
– Wrote and revised a novel
– Did edits on book #2 in The Goblets Immortal trilogy
– Blogged *almost* every week
– Sent a newsletter every month
What are some goals you set for yourself? Please share!
Keep your nose in a book,
P.S. There are still pre-order incentives left for HOLES IN THE VEIL. Reserve your copy now before time runs out!