by Beth Overmyer
“Fans of pseudo-medieval fantasy quest tales and authors like Terry Brooks, Anne McCaffrey, and Brandon Sanderson… will get a kick out of Overmyer’s action-packed series.” — Booklist
Book 3 in the Goblets Immortal series.
Years after the Circle disbanded, Meraude builds an army to rid the land of mortals, wizards, and anyone she cannot control. The Goblets Immortal and the throne of Inohaim Tower soon will be hers! But there is a thorn in her side and a flaw in her plan.
Aidan, a Summoner Meraude had once recruited, has turned against her. He and Slaíne need to ally with Meraude’s twins to stop the so-called mage queen. The Goblets must be brought to Inohaim Tower to be destroyed…if the four Blest can escape the wizard Hex and his House of Curses, that is.
ORDER THE BOOK
Thanks to all who pre-ordered DEATH’S KEY! If you contacted me with your proof of purchase, your incentives will be shipping sometime between now and Christmas.
If you would like a free signed promotional bookmark for The Goblets Immortal, please send an SASE (self-addressed, stamped envelope) to:
P.O. Box 1142
Amherst, Ohio 44001
– Death’s Key (2022)
– Death Date (short story, 2021 Typehouse Literary Magazine)
– Holes in the Veil (2021)
– The Goblets Immortal (2020)
– Circus in a Shot Glass (Clean Reads, 2018 – out of print)
– Lady Catherine Says (2017 – out of print)
– Dial E for Evil (Tales From the Boiler Room, 2017)
– The Price of Secrets (Alphanumeric, 2016)
– In a Pickle (MuseItUp, 2012 – out of print)
– Mirror Image (short story, Notes From Underground Anthology by the Literary Lab, 2011)
– A Fairy Tale Intervention (short story, AlienSkin.)
– Red (short story, The Lorelei Signal.)
– Best comedy: Gotham Screen’s 2008 screenwriting competition (The Method)
– Honorable mention for a short story: Allegory’s 2010 spring/summer issue (Red)