My wishes/prayers for 2016
- That we (the USA) elect the right candidate for president…whoever that might be
- That my new niece or nephew is born healthy and happy (read: no colic!)
- That my sister has a good remainder of her pregnancy
- That I learn to give people the benefit of the doubt
- That my books get picked up by an agent/publisher
- That The Cat continue to be healthy and happy
- That I grow closer to the Lord
- That God blesses the ministry of Samaritan’s Purse, reaching nations and her peoples with medical relief, food, supplies, shelters, hospitals, the Good News, etc.
- That my church family would grow closer
- That my pastors would be blessed
- That my friends and family would receive the One who brings a peace that passes all understanding
- That my nation be protected and blessed
Have a wonderful 2016, folks, and please stick around! I appreciate every person who comments, views, likes, shares. You make running this blog worthwhile.
Keep your pen on the page,