Just for fun, I thought I’d make up a short hobbit personality quiz. Don’t take it too seriously 😉
- Of the following, which would you say is your greatest strength?
a. Taking responsibility
c. The ability to see the best in people
d. A sense of fun and adventure
- Of the following, what would you say is your greatest weakness?
a. Trying to bear burdens alone
c. Giving in to peer pressure
d. Shirking responsibility
- At a party, what would you most likely be doing?
a. I tend to avoid parties
b. Listening to other talk
c. Dancing, drinking/eating, having fun
d. Talking and creating memories
- If you saw someone steal something, what would you do?
a. Tell the store owner/call the police
b. Confront the thief
c. Do/say nothing
d. Tell friends about it later; it’s a good story!
- How do you feel about talking on the phone?
a. I don’t answer the phone
b. I don’t like it, but it’s rude not to answer
c. I’ll talk to anyone who calls
d. I’m the one doing the calling
- Do you have a lot of close friends?
a. I have a good number of friends, but not many close ones
b. I have few friends, fewer close ones
c. I’ll be friends with anyone who is friendly to me
d. No one’s a stranger once you’ve talked to them
- Which of the following is your favorite genre to read in?
c. Anything funny/witty
d. I’m not much of a reader
- Which hobbit do you relate to the most?
And, in the event of ties:
DB: Fatty Bolger
CD: Definitely some Took
BC: A Baggins through and through
AD: Gollum (related to hobbitses)